Terms and Conditions
Please ensure you have read and understood our terms and conditions before placing any orders with us.
Using our website
When using our our website, any links, contact forms, or communications with us you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- All data we hold is for our internal use only.
- We are not responsible for any (whilst unlikely) damage to your computer or device.
- all materials, images, texts, are copyrighted, and we do not give permission to be used elsewhere without express written consent.
- There is no contract between us (woodfella’s Bespoke Design) and yourself (Customer/Visitor) until any written confirmation of work is provided to you from us.
- Any and all information on www.woodfellasbespokedesign.co.uk is subject to change without any prior notice.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
Terms & Conditions for bespoke Designs
- When placing an order for a bespoke piece of furniture, no contract will exist prior to acknowledgement from “Woodfellas Bespoke Design” and confirmation of acceptance from “the customer”
- All orders are subject to a 30% deposit to cover some of the initial cost of the materials. This deposit is non-refundable after acceptance of the quotation.
- During the manufacturing process, Woodfellas Bespoke Design will endeavour to communicate with its client during each stage of the manufacturing process. Acceptance of these processes constitutes agreement of the design.
- Bespoke designs have a lead time of up to 12 weeks depending on the complexity of the product required, this is subject to change should any unforeseen circumstances arise.
- Bespoke / made to measure items DO NOT have a returns policy due to the mature of the product. Should the goods be faulty or damaged upon delivery we offer a repair service subject to the following conditions –
- You agree to inform us within 48 hours of acceptance of goods.
- We agree the repair in writing via e-mail or letter.
- The goods are returned to us via our agreed method of delivery.
- Any requests from us to you for images and proofs are provided by yourself within the agreed period of time.
- We reserve the right to refuse repair if any suspicion of mis-use of goods is evident.
- It will be agreed during the above consultation on a time scale to collect and repair the faulty product.
- These terms do not affect your statuary rights.
Terms & Conditions for Pre-made designs
- All pre-made designs are of a set specification as per description on our shop page and cannot be altered.
- Orders on standard stock items are subject to a 10% charge upon cancellation to cover cost of lost materials.
- You are entitled to cancel your order for a full refund (excluding the 10% charge) within 7 days of placing your order, or before shipping whichever occurs first. If we have dispatched your order, and you wish to cancel or return, this will be at your own cost. No postage costs will be refunded.
- All returned items must be in the same condition that they were received and of a sellable nature, this is subject to inspection by us.
- All refunds will be issued within 30 days, subject to inspection and written agreement of refund from us. These conditions do not affect your statuary rights.